(((NCHAM serves as the National Resource Center for the implementation and improvement of comprehensive and effective Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) systems. As a multidisciplinary Center, our goal is to ensure that all infants and toddlers with hearing loss are identified as early as possible and provided with timely and appropriate audiological, educational, and medical intervention.
- Online Course "Genetics and Hearing Loss for EDHI Professionals" to be Offered Fall 2013 June 18, 2013
- Whole Exome Sequencing Identifies Recessive Gene as Cause of Deafness June 17, 2013
- Researchers discover two step mechanism of inner ear tip link regrowth June 14, 2013
- Clerc Center Publishes Findings that Identify Barriers Impacting Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students June 11, 2013
- The June edition of Probes and Tips is now available: Share Current Research Findings with Health Care Providers June 8, 2013
- SmartVP videophone for deaf gets nationwide release June 7, 2013
- New implant helps child with rare hearing disorder June 3, 2013
- More News...