Last Modified: October 17, 2014
Virgin Islands Hearing Aid Legislation Information
- No State Mandate
- Covers $1250/ear per year for children, and per 3 years for adults. Also covers cochlear implants and hearing exams related to illness or injury.
- Read the Legislation: Not Currently Available
- Read the Affordable Care Act Essential Health Benchmarks [PDF]
- Information on the Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) program: Not Currently Available
- Medicaid/ CHIP Information