Last Modified: 06/01/2015
About the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Adult Involvement Learning Community
This learning community consists of representatives from nine programs that met the following criteria:
Participation was by invitation only. The size of the group is small in order to facilitate collaboration.
- Programs were well established.
- Programs were diverse in their model and types of services.
- Programs were willing to work together in a collaborative manner for at least 6 months.
- Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education in Indiana Deaf Mentor Program
- Hands & Voices Virtual Deaf/Hard of Hearing Guide Project
- IL Deaf Mentor Program at IL School for the Deaf and representation from Choices for Parents
- MN Deaf Mentor Family Program, Lifetracks, Inc.
- New Mexico School for the Deaf D/HH Mentor Program and New Mexico AmeriCorps Sign Language Teacher Program
- Texas Guide By Your Side D/HH Guide Program
- The Maine Educational Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Deaf Mentor Program
- UT Deaf Mentor Program at UT School for the Deaf/SKI-HI Deaf Mentor Model Program
- Wisconsin Educational Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Outreach: Deaf Mentor Program